At ICON Door Systems, Safety Is No Accident.Hydraulic Doors by ICON are engineered with your safety as our first priority. ICON's innovative component designs and exclusive safety features reflect not only that commitment to your safety, but deliver strength, reliability and ease of installation that simply can't be matched by any other door manufacturer. In addition, ICON Doors are made entirely from strong, tubular steel,and pre-hung and pre-welded within their own framework that includes headers and jambs.
Take a look at the list of ICON standard features and available options below and be sure to click the links to learn more about ICON' s exclusive safety features like the Knuckle Splice Connection and ICON Safety Block. Then contact us to REQUEST A QUOTE or give us a call at 855.688.4266 for more information.
• All Tubular Steel Construction
• Pre-Hung Within Its Own Framework
• Patent-pending Billet Steel Knuckle Splice Connection (SEE VIDEO)
• No-Weld Installation on Standard Doors Under 90'
(excluding steel bldg. attachment points)
• 100% Pre-Welded
• Anti-drop ICON Safety Block
• Weather Stripping and Door Bottom Seal
• Push-Button Controls
• Low Maintenance Hydraulic System
• Large Bore American Made Hydraulic Rams
• FEA Tested PinPoints
• Minimum 90 MPH Wind Load Rating
• Doors over 22'+ H or 90'+ W Include Custom Engineered Billet-Steel Hinges (SEE VIDEO) With Each Leaf Machined from a Single, Solid Piece (SEE VIDEO)
• Integrated Side-Truss for Doors over 22' in Height, No Joints in any of the Lifting Members
• Custom Built to Accommodate Your Finish and Option Selection.
• Inside or Outside Mount
• Access Doors
• Remote Control
• Wind Load Rating up to 180 MPH
• Architectural and Custom Door Design